What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit certain web pages. They are used for various reasons including helping to improve user experience and for marketing/research purposes.
- Ensure that our website works properly.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of our website.
- Allow you to connect with our social media networks.
- Collect any personally identifiable information without your express permission.
- Collect any sensitive information without your express permission.
For more details on our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Notice.